Compensation: $186,460.00 - $186,460.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
tHE MEDICAL ASSISTANT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Assisting the physician with basic patient care and medical procedures
- Assisting with directing patient flow, inventory and steam sterilizations
- Excellent customer service to our patients, adhering to established protocols and work processes and successfully managing volume without compromising quality
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Well-organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Empathetic with patient needs and concerns.
DUTIES AND REsponsibilities:
1. The primary duties and responsibilities of a medical assistant are:
- Escorts patients to exam rooms in order of appointment times.
- Obtain chief complaint, vital signs (blood pressure, height & weight) and informed consent.
- Ensures the treatment rooms are adequately stocked with supplies necessary for patient care
- Sets up exam room according to scheduled procedure or anticipate physicians needs if non-scheduled procedure is likely.
- Assist patient with make-up removal prior to procedure
- Serve as liaison between physician and patient.
- Provide compassionate care to our patients
- Assist physician in treatment rooms.
- Escorts patient to reception/billing desk for check-out.
- Straightens and cleans exam rooms after patient visits.
- Sterilizes and cleans instruments
- Completely and correctly fills out all required pathology and laboratory requisition documents for patients as required by physician.
- Willing to work additional hours and weekend hours, when required.
- Stock examination rooms
- Assist nursing personnel
Associated topics: bilingual, clinic, family medicine, family practice, general practice, outpatient, physician md do, practice physician, practitioner, provider
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...