Compensation: $29,040.00 - $48,270.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Persistent Systems is seeking an Inside Sales Representative, who will sit on-site in the New York City office, and be responsible for the initial engagement with brand new potential clients. This engagement will include gathering an understanding of the potential client s networking requirements as well as fielding any initial questions regarding Persistent technical capabilities or product offerings. You will also be responsible for delivering all due diligence gathered on these initial calls to the relevant sales vertical, to be determined based on the information gathered in the call. Additionally, you will be tasked with creating and implementing strategies that can optimize our initial inquiry fielding process as well as how we track these new leads through the sales process.
- Develop and grow new sales opportunities from inbound leads by working directly with internal partners and marketing.
- Identifying potential new customers
- Handling initial correspondence with prospective customers
- Identifying industry and marketing events and trade shows that will provide opportunities to expand the company s customer base
- Methodically log and track customer interactions in the prequalification stage in Salesforce.com and to appropriately convert the lead based on the information on the initial call
- Produce regular activity and funnel reports of the interactions with potential clients.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written coupled with excellent follow up and customer service skills.
- Collaborative with a creative, strategic and effective approach
- Strong technical skills and research capabilities with the ability to utilize multiple platforms simultaneously
- Customer satisfaction and retention, identify new business opportunities and customer requirements
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of Sales/Business Development experience with commercial or government customers
- Experience working with matrixed sales teams
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Marketing automation experience
- Applicant must have the ability to obtain a United States Security Clearance
- Master s degree in Business a related field
- 5+ years of experience in Sales/Business Development with a demonstrated track record of revenue growth
- Demonstrated a basic knowledge of Networking and Radio Frequency (RF) technology.
- Demonstrated experience growing and maintaining the customer base for a United States Department of Defense (DoD) contractor or commercial customers
Persistent Systems is a growing business that develops Mobile Ad hoc Networking (MANET) wireless radio systems for Government and commercial applications. The radios are typically worn on the person, mounted to manned vehicles, integrated into autonomous unmanned vehicles, or installed at fixed sites. The systems provide on-the-move data, voice, video, and situational awareness capability. Located in the heart of New York City, Persistent Systems is an exciting company that is passionate about delivering cutting edge products.
Associated topics: agent, business, club, dealer, disney, life insurance, market, sales representative, telephone, vacation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...